Power and incineration plants typically contain many inaccessible areas, interior as well as exterior.
The stack is a good example, as one side typically faces the roof of the building. In such cases, the installation of heavy lifts and scaffolding will be impossible, and rope access presents the only solution.
Over the years, DONG, Reno-Nord, Esbjerg Incineration, Roskilde Incineration Plant, AffaldVarme Aarhus, and many others have been serviced via rope access.
RT9 have assisted the industry with, among other things:
• Securing and routing cables
• Electrical wiring
• Mounting and dismantling of structures/components (large and small)
• Recovery of grab dropped by refuse crane (incineration plants only)
• Surface treatment and visual inspection
• Non-destructive Testing (NDT)
• Consulting and courses