Under the circumstances of power stations and incinerators, Rope Access is the only method to finish hard-to-reach tasks – both financially and in terms of security. Power stations and incinerators typically contain many hard-to-reach areas, indoors as well as outdoors. RT9 will assist you in inspecting and maintaining your construction, chimnies, silos, and tanks so dust and dirt won’t increase the risk of a poor working environment, fire, and explosions.
RT9 follows the international standard for safe work at height, IRATA. This means we plan every job carefully as well as providing risk assessment and a rescue plan so you don’t have to worry about potential accidents.
We are ready to assist you within the following areas
RT9 have assisted the industry with, among other things:
• Securing and routing cables
• Electrical wiring
• Mounting and dismantling of structures/components (large and small)
• Recovery of grab dropped by refuse crane (incineration plants only)
• Surface treatment and visual inspection
• Non-destructive Testing (NDT)
• Consulting and courses
We have assisted companies like Ørsted, Reno-Nord, AffaldVarme Aarhus, and Lisbjerg Forbrænding.