With Rope Access you can build and maintain your construction more agile and efficient. This means you will save both time and cost you would have spent on scaffolding, lifts, or cranes. RT9 assists in your project in different phases from work with concrete, installation of balconies and windows, cleaning of the facade or windows, etc. With Rope Access, no traces will be left of your or surrounding buildings which allows you to continue other tasks.
RT9 works according to the international standard for working at height, IRATA. This means we plan every job carefully as well as we are providing risk assessments and a rescue plan so you do not have to worry about potential accidents.
We are ready to assist you within the following areas
- Mounting and removal of steel, window units, and concrete panels
- Concrete finishing
- Repair of construction joints with exposed reinforcement
- Surface treatment
- Welding jobs
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Cleaning, including the polishing of windows
- Installation of certified anchors
- Repointing (mastic)
- Consulting services relating to the installation of rope access systems
During the last decade, Rope Access has become increasingly popular within the Danish construction industry. Among our customers are MT Højgaard, Adserballe & Knudsen, Bestseller, and HS Hansen.